Starbucks is one of the most widely recognized brands in the world. No matter where you go in the world, the Starbucks teams work very hard to deliver on their mission and create genuine moments of connection with their customers. Starbucks is performance driven through the lens of humanity and eager to employ individuals with a passion for service and people.
For the Starbucks organization, we are searching for candidates to fill the position of
Country Manager (Aruba/Curaçao)
As the Country Manager for Aruba/Curaçao you enjoy the journey of developing extraordinary Store Managers, creating great customer experiences, impacting growth across the Starbucks stores and being part of the community. You direct a multi-unit portfolio of stores by planning strategies and consistent implementation. You are a leader of leaders, developing diverse teams that know their products markets, communities and customers. Using your past retail leadership experience you will:
- Maintain and grow a portfolio of successful businesses: develop island-level strategies to achieve each store’s financial, operational and customer-service goals, while addressing each store’s unique strengths and challenges;
- Lead a team of leaders: motivate, coach and strengthen Store Managers as team leaders and retail operators while maximizing their sense of ownership;
- Serve as a resource: provide expertise on key customer issues, team staffing and management, store operations and company policies and procedures.
We’d love to hear from people with:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Level of education in business or a closely related field;
- 5 years of retail or F&B experience managing multiple outlets, departments or units, P&L, inventory, operations and customer service;
- 5 years of management experience leading a team of 6 or more, including training and coaching, with strong leadership and communication skills;
- 3 years of experience in a customer service oriented role;
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem solving skills;
- Good numeric and analytical skills in order to forecast, budget and report.
- As the work location of this position can be either Aruba or Curaçao, we encourage qualified and interested persons from both islands to apply.
- The deadline to apply for this position is April 30, 2018.
- A personality and leadership assessment will be part of the selection process.