In this workshop we will address the value and benefits of managing and documenting HR workflows.
The HR department has one of the broadest reaches in any organization with a relatively high volume of processes and company-wide policies that touch everyone in the organization. Therefore, having clear HR workflows in place is particularly important when rolling out new HR instruments or when implementing an HRM software application. Without clear process workflows and consensus of roles and accountabilities, it will be hard to guarantee a smooth transition.
In our workshop we will address the following:
- How well-organized and structured are the HR processes in your organization?
- Who are the stakeholders in these processes and do they take ownership?
- Is there clarity about ownership, approvals and accountability?
- How to document the HR processes with workflows and which (software) tools to use?
- How do HR workflows relate to your actual company practices and (future) HR software system?
Participants will practice with translating a few HR processes into workflow charts and differentiate between the various workflow elements and options.
This workshop is geared towards HR professionals with a basic understanding of business process management.
Workshop will be given by Mr. Jan Noordzij, Managing Director of ADVANCE.
Date: Thursday, December 7, 2017
Time: 2.00pm to 4.30pm
Location: Advance Conference Room( Wayaca 31-A)
Price: AWG 270,- incl. BBO & Health Tax
Register at email@example.com
Trackback from your site.