- Apply for this job
For one of our large corporate clients, considered as one of the ’employers of choice’ in Aruba, we are looking for a seasoned Accounting Manager to supervise, track and evaluate the day-to-day activities of the accounting department. In this position your responsibilities include: establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting financial information. You will be sparring partner for and working closely with the Director of Finance and the financial analyst to produce financial reports and advice.
- Bsc Degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Proven working experience as an Accounting Manager, Financial Controller or Finance Manager;
- Advanced computer skills re MS Office, Accounting software and databases;
- Ability to effectively process large amounts of data;
- Experience with Change Management and organizational restructuring;
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, law and regulations;
- High attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to lead and supervise;
- Fluent in Papiamento, Dutch and English.