- Apply for this job
As the accounting supervisor you will ensure a smooth day-to-day running of the accounting department, consisting of a small team of employees. You will be responsible for the consolidation of sub- and general ledger and monthly reporting and ensure a timely, accurate and complete recording of all financial transactions. The responsibilities include Accountant Receivables, Accounts Payables, Inventory Control, Cash and Bank Book. This position is the primary contact person for the external accountant.
Administration & Finance
- Oversees proper daily recording of financial transactions.
- Ensures accurate, complete and timely availability of accounting data in system.
- Prepares weekly, monthly and yearly financial reports, and provides Management with special report is needed.
- Provides Management with cash flow prognoses
- Monitors timely collection of outstanding payments (AR) and ensures correct action is taken towards overdue accounts. Recommends legal action to Management if needed.
- Does random cash and inventory audits.
- Assists Management with establishing yearly budget and keeps monthly records of actual vs budget.
- Functions as first contact for external accountant, banks and governmental institutions regarding payments and statements.
Employees & Team
- Assigns tasks to employees and communicate job expectations.
- Guides, leads and motivates employees to excellence.
- Plans, monitors, appraises individual job performance of employees.
- Provides training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications
Education & Experience
- At least Associate degree (Mbo) in Financial Administration
- Three years of experience with administration at GL level and consolidations subledgers
- Experience with Inventory Control is a pre
Leadership & Communication
- Problem solving
Organization & Time Management
- Planning and Organizing
- Stress Tolerance
Administration & Financial
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
- Computer Skills & Data Processing Skills
- Financial Insight
- Reporting Skills
- Budget Development
- Business Correspondence (EN, NL)
- Attention for details