- Apply for this job
For a small consulting firm in Aruba (10-15 fte), we are searching for an Accounting Supervisor. The focus in this job is the financial reporting and ensuring that all financial transactions are processed accurately and timely. You will be the contact person for the external accountant.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Supervise Accounts Receivables and come to solutions with passed due accounts;
- Initiates budget and forecasting activities.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Functions as first contact for external accountant, banks, payroll service and governmental institutions regarding payments and statements.
- Monitors all service agreements with external providers.
- Preferably a Bachelor’s level degree in Business Administration or Business Economics;
- A good understanding of the financial reporting and GL structure;
- Independent worker with initiative;
- Proficient with QuickBooks and Office software;
- Good administrative problem-solving skills;
- Good communication skills in Dutch, Papiamento and English;
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.