- Apply for this job
For one of our clients in Aruba we are looking for an experienced B2B Account Manager. The client is a well-established company in Aruba with great respect and goodwill in the market. In this position, you are responsible to develop and execute B2B sales activities. You will be managing all aspects of the relationships with the assigned group of accounts, including quotations, price/product negotiation, resolving customer complaints and monitoring customer preferences.
You will keep sales and product information reports identifying trends or patterns relating to your customers and products, competitive reports and analyze product offerings, prices and positioning. Next to growing the business within your assigned group of customers you will also have the task of acquiring new customers.
As the B2B Account Manager, you will be able to forge long term business relationships, based on your strong influencing and consultative selling skills. You will be responsible for managing a group of key accounts, including timely, consistent and articulate emails, phone calls and follow-ups.
To be successful in this position, you will need to have a great deal of adaptability with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills: positive attitude, ability to gain trust, respect and credibility from all stakeholders.
- MBO Education or equivalent and relevant experience;
- Must have worked in a B2B account or sales management capacity;
- Problem solving skills and able to build and maintain relationships with customers;
- Well-organized, accurate, neat and proactive;
- Excellent communication skills in English, Spanish, Dutch and Papiamento.
- Proficient in analyzing, reviewing and reporting data/selling information using MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Disciplined time management professional: must be self-motivated to meet performance goals, and manage deadlines. Strong time-management and self-management skills are key.
- Excellent team player contributing to an effective work environment with the sales team, account managers and marketing team;
- Must be able to think creatively and innovate within an independent retailer account structure;
- Proficient in analyzing, reviewing and reporting data/selling information using MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.