- Apply for this job
With more than 25 years of experience in the Aruban market, our client (financial services) has built a reputation for getting things done. Due to continued growth, we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Compliance Officer.
In this position you will oversee our client’s Compliance Program and function as an independent and objective person to review and evaluate compliance issues and concerns. You will assist in development and monitoring of the customers’ due diligence policies and procedures. This includes handling and reporting of unusual transactions as well as identifying, handling, reviewing, monitoring and reporting potential risk of assigned special credits accounts. In addition, you will assist in executing the compliance program and in preparing reports to Management.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration;
- Preferably some years of experience in a financial/banking organization;
- Experience and knowledge of related laws and regulatory laws compliance requirements (AML/CFT);
- Good time management skills and able to deal with deadlines;
- Strong character;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Ability to effectively communicate in English and Dutch, both verbally and in writing.