- Apply for this job
Our client is an established and growing company in the financial services sector. In order to effectively focus on the business expansion, Management is searching for a heavy-duty Corporate Executive Assistant to relieve them from variety of organizational, legal-administrative and corporate communication matters.
In the position of Executive Assistant, you will be a key partner to the Managing Director and will take the lead on all daily activities, calendar scheduling, expenses and managing special projects. You are required to be a critical thinker, highly self-motivated, organized and capable of prioritizing tasks for the best interest of the business.
In this position you will
- Provide financial and legal administrative assistance and prepare related reports by collecting and analyzing information;
- Function as first contact for Management in routine business contacts;
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for Management including managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing. correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging travel plans, itineraries, and agendas.
- Organize all department and leadership meetings with the ability to take detailed notes and minutes for documentation and follow-up;
- Maintain an organized system of documents, electronic method preferred. Contribute to document review and production on behalf of the Managing Director;
- Maintain projects plans as needed and ensure all projects are organized and easily accessed as needed. Review, analyze, and prioritize project tasks and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution to appropriate leaders;
- Function as Corporate Communications Officer to provide information to external parties, as sanctioned by Management;
- Maintain confidence to all stakeholders by keeping information confidential;
- At least complete Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Management, Corporate Communication or similar business-related education;
- Strong analytical, general financial, administrative and reporting skills, and preferably insight in / experience with legal processes;
- Several years of relevant working experience in a commercial or client/service-orientated environment. Previous experience in project management is a pre.
- Professional verbal and written skills in English and Dutch;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs;
- High level of integrity and able to maintain confidentiality;
- Proactive and persistent with good follow-through and time management skills.
- Must work effectively both independently and in a team environment