- Apply for this job
For one of our commercial clients in Aruba, we are searching for an Executive Assistant.
In this position you will coordinate the daily calendars of the Managing Director, plan appointments, events and travel arrangements. You will act as the central point of contact for all executive office matters, coordinate phone calls and emails, and facilitate internal and external communication.
As the Executive Assistant you will assist with the preparation of official correspondence, internal policy memo’s, management reports, presentations and update internal databases.
- Proven work experience as an Executive Assistant in an automated office environment;
- Eye for detail and very good organizational/planning skills;
- Advanced skills in processing financial and numeric data in Excel, and preparing impactful Powerpoint presentations;
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work;
- Solid experience with automated office management systems, and most importantly MS Office products;
- Demonstrable analytical thinking level at Bachelor’s level;
- Strong communication skills via phone, email and in-person;
- Strong command of Dutch and English;
- High level of discretion and confidentiality with sensitive information.