- Apply for this job
For a renowned lawyer firm, we are searching for an experienced Executive Secretary.
Your responsibilities will focus on
- Providing high level of executive and analytical support of a confidential nature, requiring independent judgement and planning,
- Managing correspondence, electronic calendar, communications, meetings, schedules, policy compliance, and workflow,
- Planing and tracking travel, budgets, and reports,
- Increasing workforce productivity through process improvement.
- Preferably Bachelor’s Degree in Office Management, Executive Assistant or equivalent
- Minimum of five years of secretarial/office management experience and able to work independent
- High level of professional demeanor and confidentiality
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Good verbal communication skills in English, Dutch and Papiamento
- Excellent writing skills in English and Dutch