- Apply for this job
Our client is one of the large resorts in Aruba with a focus on employee wellbeing and career development opportunities. Various employee and career development programs have been successfully executed, initiated by the HR team. Currently this team has a vacancy for the position of HR Officer Employee Relations.
You will be part of a team with experienced HR professionals and assume responsibility for developing and implementing Employee Relations policies, while conducting audits to identify Employee Relations issues and taking actions to address and resolve these. You will act as the ‘go to’ person for supervisors and managers regarding all Employee Relations and as the coordinator for the yearly Employee Engagement surveys. You will also be the administrator of the Performance Management system. Furthermore, you will assist the HR Team with a variety of HR administrative matters, training sessions and presentations.
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of two years of work experience in Employee Relations;
- Knowledge of HRM processes, procedures and best practices;
- Knowledge of Aruba labor laws and regulations;
- An adaptive communication style, with good listening skills;
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to exercise sound judgment;
- Ability to write reports, memo’s and policies;
- Outgoing personality with excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills in Papiamento, English, Dutch and Spanish;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel and Word.