- Apply for this job
Our client, a large organization of 200+ employees in the Service Sector, is looking for a strategic, result-oriented, proactive and dynamic team player for the position of Human Resources Advisor.
The role of the Human Resources Advisor is to contribute to the development and delivery of people management strategies which support the organization’s strategic aims and objectives. This position has an active role in the planning and coordinating of human resource activities to maximize the strategic use of human resources and to maintain a balance of operational needs, company culture and regulatory compliance. In addition, the HR Advisor will also provide support the Director of Human Resources in all activities related to core HR functions and in managing the day-to-day operational activities of the HR Department.
- Supports the Department as needed in creating, executing and monitoring HR strategy
- Ascertains areas where improvements can be made, and develops suggested action plans for the Director of Human Resources
- Supports and advises Managers on strategic HR components such as Performance Management, Employee Engagement and Succession Planning
- Provides support in the effective communication of HR strategies and policies
- Anticipates, identifies and responds to issues that indicate a problematic work environment
- Responsible for maintaining, updating and the optimal use of the HR Information System
- Promotes an engaging, inclusive and learning work environment. Advises on staff development.
- Takes the lead in coordinating the recruitment process including initial screenings and assessments. Ensures compliance with all recruitment policies and procedures. Suggests improvements in the process, where required
- Builds and maintains successful working relationships with internal and external customers
How to Apply:
To apply please send your CV and Cover letter to Charlène Nectar, Partner Advance HR Group, at email@example.com. Candidates may be requested to complete an assessment as a part of the recruitment process.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management
- A minimum of five years of experience in a position with similar key responsibilities
- Experience in the initiation and implementation of human resources policies, procedures and capability development initiatives
- Experience with strategic HR tools, processes and systems. Sound knowledge of the latest developments and best practices in the following areas: Performance management, change management and organizational development
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Excellent skills in relationship building, influencing, persuading and negotiating
- Excellent skills in planning, organization, prioritizing. Experienced in leading projects to successful completion
- Sound knowledge of current employment legislation
- Excellent verbal, written communications and presentation skills are essential