- Apply for this job
For a wel-established client in the financial industry, we are looking for a Manager Finance.
Main task and responsibilities
- Leading, assisting, and monitoring the finance team in timely and accurately processing all financial data and producing financial and management reports.
- Interpreting and analyzing of financial report, tracking business performance, and advising the Managing Directors on financial, operational and administrative improvements.
- Analyzing discrepancies between plans/budgets and actual figures, adjusting planning if necessary, to achieve goals as per business plan.
- Responsible for timely reporting to internal and external stakeholders (a.o. Management, Central Bank).
- Responsible for implementation and maintenance of departmental procedures, and initiating improvements for maintaining and increasing standards within the organization.
- Coordinating audits by external and internal auditors, the Central Bank, tax authorities and coordinate follow-up on the audit reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Economics or equivalent education
- A minimum of 5 years of (progressively) responsible organizational experience, of which at least 2 years in a supervisory position
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to lead a team and and motivate others
- Ability to initiate and implement change
- Working knowledge of relevant accounting software applications
- Strong organizational and timemanagement skills
- Sound reading, writing and speaking skills in English and Dutch, good command of Papiamento
- Sound analytical, planning research skills with proven problem-solving ability