- Apply for this job
On behalf of a financial institution in Aruba, servicing commercial and retail clients, we are looking for an Officer Special Assets. This position is a back-office role, supporting the commercial loan and mortgage activities from a risk management view and focus on special assets’ activities.
- Monitoring, managing and administering the process of collection
- Advising on financial provisions to be made after analysis of client’s ﬁnancial situation, risk assessment, valuation of the collateral, etc.
- Intermediating with defaulting parties on new payment plans
- Monitoring the mortgage portfolio of high-risk clients,
- Supporting Management in establishing and updating special assets policies and procedures
- Preparing management reports in accordance with the special assets policy and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Financial Management, Business Administration or MER
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience at a mid-size or a large organization.
- Relevant legal knowledge and insight.
- Strong communication (written and oral) in Dutch, English and Papiamento
- Good team and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organization skills (accurate, efﬁcient and proactive).
- Service oriented, good judgment.