- Apply for this job
For a renowned and growing provider of security products and services in Aruba, we are looking for an Operations Manager.
Since its start of business operation, 20 years ago, this company has invested heavily in creating and developing a humane and attractive work atmosphere, where performance and professional development personal of each associate goes hand in hand with personal attention.
As the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for a large group of security and supervisory staff, technical support, control center officers, while maintaining a healthy team spirit and nurturing this unique work culture. The teams have a high level of self-reliance in performing their day-to-day jobs. You will be the main liaison between clients and operational teams, focusing on process improvement, efficiencies and, above all, customer satisfaction. You will be networking with all stakeholders to discuss and analyze security trends and ensure that services are in line with developments.
We expect you to be a people manager with a service-oriented approach. Previous experience in security management is a pre, but not required. However, willingness to educate yourself in the field of security is especially important.
- Completed education at least at Associate’s level (Mbo) while thinking/analytical skills should be at a policy making level
- Previous management experience in service-oriented industry (e.g. hospitality)
- Proven leadership and people skills
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Familiar with Aruban culture
- Good command of English, Papiamento, Spanish and Dutch
- Record of integrity and strong work ethics
NB: a pre-employment screening and personality assessment will be part of the selection process.