- Apply for this job
For a well-established and large company in the tourism sector, providing a range of outdoor and fun activities for tourists, we are looking for a Sales & Marketing Manager.
You will be responsible for developing the Sales & Marketing plans and budget as well as effectively executing all related activities by the office staff and team of sales agents (on location). You will be proactively analyzing the market for new business opportunities while evaluating existing products versus guest experience and satisfaction. As the S&M Manager you will coordinate with the internal departments, and actively maintain strong business relations with all external business parties. You will report to the Director.
Your typical day will balance between team meetings, researching and analyzing market and customer data, product development & management, quality control, preparing complex proposals, giving presentations to Director, Travel Agents and Tour Operators, and networking. Due to attendance of social and special group events, product launches and networking with external stakeholder, to some extend availability after regular office hours is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related Tourism/Hospitality area,
- Ample experience in tourism industry (preferably Destination Management) and passion for tourism and Aruba;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a sales management capacity;
- Strong communication, motivational and interpersonal skills;
- Proven leadership ability to a healthy team spirit, influence and empower employees to achieve objectives;
- Professional command of English, Spanish and Papiamento;
- A ‘Can Do’ mentality with track record in driving sales.