- Apply for this job
For a large technical-commercial organization in Aruba, we are looking for a Senior Account Manager in its Business-to-Business segment. In this job you will lead, develop and motivate the team of account managers and sales supports to deliver the established revenues, initiates new sales activities, establish new (corporate) account and maintains existing contracts.
The main responsibilities can be listed as follows:
- Manages, develops and guides the team of B2B Account Managers and administrative supports;
- Ensures new business, retention of existing business and aftersales support;
- Assists the team to grow business in B2B segment by developing and executing strategic plans, establishing and monitoring individual and team KPI’s;
- Tracks and reports sales and market trends and developments, including competition; modifies sales forecast if needed;
- Monitors and coordinates all aspects of Account Management, sales and aftersales including prospecting, presenting, following up from meetings designing solutions, developing products and signing up customer contracts as well as post-sales activities;
- Ensures timely invoicing and debt collection by working with Accounts Receivables Dept.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of study;
- Sound experience in B2B sales and Corporate Account Management;
- At least 2 years of experience in a supervisory position;
- Customer- oriented with strong Interpersonal skills;
- Comfortable in a technical environment (technical or engineering background is not required);
- Professional working knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Planning and Organizational skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Time Management skills.