- Apply for this job
As part of an international organization within the finance/banking/insurance sector, our client is based in Aruba and serving the ABC islands. The company is young, innovative, growing and needs to adapt itself constantly to a more dynamic market. HR has become a strategic business focus and the ownership of employee satisfaction, performance management and professional development is in the hands of managers, supervisors and employees. To help staff adopt and manage this HR philosophy, the company has created the position of HR Business Partner (HRBP).
As the HRBP you will be working with all individuals and departments throughout the company, while reporting to the Managing Director. You will build on the existing HR instruments, processes and documents while focusing on development of a modern performance management system, modern pay policies and reward system, coaching and personal branding culture. The right candidate will:
- Drive strategic-value while taking care of the basics;
- Enjoy interacting at all levels of the organization;
- Love solving people problems and organizational challenges in practical and simple ways;
- Collaborate across teams;
- Prosper in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related area;
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant HR experience in a commercial/entrepreneurial organization;
- Demonstrated understanding of strategic HRBP practices including organization design, talent strategy, performance management, change management and executive relationship building;
- Understanding of Aruban labor laws and their impact on HR matters;
- Ability to partner within and outside of HR;
- Positive and persuasive communicator including strong presentation skills with ability to influence managers and staff;
- Flexible and proactive;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (Papiamento, English and Dutch);
- Analytical and problem solving abilities.
Apply for this Job
Please send your application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org