- Apply for this job
One of our clients is the Arugas Group, a well-established company that imports and distributes LPG for the Aruban market. On behalf of Arugas, we are searching for qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Technical/Administrative Planner.
In this position you will oversee the operational department and manage employees. You will coordinate the execution of projects for a variety of industrial, commercial and household clients, while securing all permits and documents required for such projects. You will be responsible for an effective manpower planning as well as developing, planning and execution of HR programs such as personnel training, safety programs and regulations for field and office forces.
Arugas is known as employer with excellent pay and benefits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent (relevant) field;
- Supervisory experience in dealing with Industrial Safety, preferably as related to oil and gas;
- Experience with project development including project bidding and contracting procedures;
- Experience with planning and effective utilization and control of available manpower and transportation equipment;
- Experience with a range of operational HR topics, including labor and union relations;
- Good command of Papiamento, English and Dutch.